Family Survival System
When you think of government collapse or impending terrorist threats, you will need to put your family survival system in place. There is a lot to do to be fully prepared to defend your family in times of crisis. The crisis begins. Few people would endanger their families by ignoring signs of problems. Your family survival system should include an important list of preparations to protect them.
One of the issues of family disasters is theft. Looting happens any time there is a tragedy in an area. It will not mean much if you have a full larder of food and survival items if your house is not burglar-proof. Some preparation includes water and non-perishable food, medical supplies, and batteries.
This along with all of the other survival materials will not be useful if your house is vulnerable to theft. Your family survival system needs to include all of these items:
- A dog. While this means you will need a stock supply of dog food, the fact that the family dog barks is a great deterrent to theft. Generally, if a burglar hears a dog barking, they will move to the next house to commit their crime.
- Motion detector lights that have substantial power. This will eliminate solar power lights because they do not last long. Battery operated or electric is better. Be sure to stock up on your batteries.
- Doorknob alarms are an important part of your family’s survival system. They are battery-powered. They may not stop a burglar but they are an excellent deterrent.
- Reinforce your doors. Some additions can be deadbolt locks, chains, or doorstops. While they may not be used during normal times, they should be ready in case of a family emergency.
- We Don’t Dial 911. This sign should be placed on your door. Imagine going up to a home and wondering if you are going to get shot by the residents. It will most likely turn them away.
- Trim the hedges and flowers close to the house. Keep the view from your windows clear. If you keep your landscaping in good condition, you will be removing hiding places for criminals.
- Reinforce your windows. You can put a film on your windows as a part of your family’s survival system. It makes the window shatterproof. A burglar will feel it is more trouble than it is worth to get through.
It is important to reinforce the fact that a family survival system consists of more than an adequate supply of food and water. Home security is next on the list for your family’s safety and survival.
Family Survival Plans
So many people scoff at the idea that they would ever need family survival plans until they find themselves smack dab in the middle of the worst crisis of their lives. You do not have to be a conspiracy theorist or end of life as we know it type of person to see the sense of family survival plans.
Whether you believe in an eventual zombie apocalypse or know that natural disasters can occur anywhere you realize that being prepared is something everyone should be concerned about. My Family Survival Plan by Keith Jacobs should be considered essential reading for every family around the world!
Can Family Survival Plans really make a difference?
The hope is you will never need a guide such as this but ask yourself a very important question if tomorrow you woke up to a lawless city would you know how to protect yourself and your family?
Inside the guide, you will learn everything you need to know about:
- Personal Protection
- Creating a Safe room in your current home (even if it is a rental)
- Obtaining adequate amounts of food and water
- Storing water- purifying local water sources
- Killing/Trapping wild game
- Preparing wild game
- Natural sources of protein- (wild source most survival guides miss)
- Stockpiling on a budget
- Producing your own food if stockpiles run out
- Best Guns for home defense
- Everyday household items you can utilize as weapons
- Herbal Remedies- medical uses
- Treating common medical issues before they become emergencies
- Building a prescription stockpile, (how many pharmacies will be open in a disaster?)
Living on the Go
Do you have a bug-out bag?
If you have yet to prepare for potential life on the go, you are missing essential survival preparedness. In My Family Survival Plans, you will learn what to pack for each member of the household and where to keep your bags for quick departures.
Let’s face it, you never know when a disaster will strike and you should be prepared to head out at a moment’s notice. Having a bag is important, have a bug-out bag packed with just the right materials is crucial to survival.
Going Beyond Survival
Simply surviving economic and social upheaval is no minor accomplishment, but why not learn how to come out the other side on top of the heap? Chaos may reign supreme, but this does not mean you cannot learn to trade and even prosper.
In this guide you will learn all about bartering and most importantly which items are going to be better than gold if disaster strikes. Remember, it may not take long for the dollar to become worthless and if you know the 100 items that are going to be in hot demand, you will be in a prime position to provide for your family.
Do you need family survival plans?
Maybe not today, but what about the uncertain tomorrow? Emergencies and disasters can strike anywhere at any time, meaning you never know when essential survival skills will be necessary. If you find yourself in the midst of urban upheaval, natural disasters or any other survival situation it is too late to get prepared.
Family Survival Plan guide is one of the few that breaks down survival tactics into easy-to-complete steps and shows you how you can start now preparing for the worst.
Stay safe and stay prepared.